New content can be submitted to the MMP by posting it to one of the various SE5 forums.
SE5 Multimedia Pack License For Contributors
User must agree to the following terms and conditions before submitting their work:
- User grants the right to any person making a mod for Space Empires V and future Space Empires titles to use their submissions in their mods.
- User grants Multimedia Pack full rights to include their submissions in perpetuity. Multimedia Pack is given the rights to include said submissions as long as Space Empires exists.
- User grants Multimedia Pack team the right to distribute their submissions in whichever means they choose, including, but not limited to, direct file downloads over the internet, bit torrent distribution, and mailing of physical CDs. Multimedia Pack team is not granted the right to charge a fee for them, beyond shipping and physical materials such as CDs.
- User retains creative license over their images, excepting the right to have them removed from Multimedia Pack. The Multimedia Pack team is not granted the right to relicense any submissions to third parties.
- Users may not submit files for which they do not control the copyrights.
- When possible, sets of submitted files should have a common identifier prefixed to them. This will help to prevent overlaps in explicitly named files. The Multimedia Pack team reserves the right to add prefixes to any submissions, when deemed appropriate.
- All submissions must be unique. Resubmitting existing items is frowned upon.
- All submissions must be intact. Corrupted/damaged files must be resubmitted.
- All submissions must be complete. Portraits and minis must be included.
- All submissions must be reasonably neat to make the compilation easier.
- All submissions must contain an appropriate credit.txt. Submissions will not be included if they lack the author's credit information.